All Charities Community Support The simplest way to give - 65 charities to choose from
Every day, people around the world are forced to flee their homes, families and communities in order to protect their own lives and those of their loved ones.
These traumatic events can impact refugees’ health and initial settlement in New Zealand. RASNZ works to address these issues by providing holistic mental health and wellbeing support throughout each person’s journey.
Your donations will go towards amazing community-based programmes such as women's groups, youth leadership camps for former refugee young people, sports teams, advocacy work and so much more.
Here's the difference your donation could make:
- $10 can pay for tea, coffee and biscuits at a refugee women's empowerment group, which provides a space for women from refugee backgrounds to gather, share and support one-another.
- $20 is enough to pay for one refugee background child to attend a free school holiday programme for the day.
- $50 pays for two sports sessions, helping former refugees stay active and build vital community connections.
- $100 covers the cost of a youth worker for 5 hours, providing vital cultural and emotional support to refugee children and teenagers.
- $300 is enough to purchase a sewing machine for our Mothers and Daughters Sewing Group.