We love good news about giving!
Here are some good stories we've found, or appeared in:
- New Zealand's Weddings website had a chat with us about how couples can use their weddings to create some good karma :-) (May 2018)
- The Good Stuff blog is all about ... good stuff! So we were stoked to feature in the blog, sharing our vision and some of our highs and lows so far. (April 2018)
- The podcast TWICE (Talks with Innovators, Creatives and Enterprisers) chatted with our co-founder and Chief of Good Christine Langdon about how (and why) we are working to change people's giving habits, the challenges we've faced and some stuff we've learned so far. (March 2018)
- Daily Encourager Media (the place for inspiring and encouraging stories for a better NZ) wrote about The Good Registry's mission and the difference we hope to make (and are already making!). (March 2018)
- The New Zealand Herald wrote about the first child to pay forward her birthday through The Good Registry. Telise, 8, raised $309 for the SPCA! (December 2018)
- Radio New Zealand interviewed us for their Nine to Noon programme with Kathryn Ryan (November 2017)
- Stuff published a thoughtful column about the good that we can do through social enterprises like The Good Registry (October 2017)
- Stuff and the Sunday Star Times published a story about The Good Registry and one of our first givers, Louise Aitikin (October 2017)
- The Ruminator wrote a blog about the challenges of choosing gifts and how The Good Registry can help (October 2017)
- Celebrities Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis were in a the press when they asked friends and family not to give gifts to their kids (October 2017)
- Our initial website build was done for us by Touchtech. If you're interested in tech, you can read what they wrote about the project.
- Our fun and joyful branding was designed by Designfetti. We love it and think it sums up the joy of giving that we exist to create! If you're interested in how great brands are created, read how Designfetti created ours.