Corporate gifts that give to whole communities
The Good Registry's Good Gift Cards and online charity polls are the gifts that give to whole communities, without nasty waste.
We have two simple options for giving:
Good Gift Cards:
- Your recipients redeem their Good Gift Cards to donate online to any of our 65 charity partners. They can donate to one favourite cause or to many. The value of gift cards they don't use can go to charities you choose.
- To put in a corporate order, simply call or email us and we can talk through your options. We like electronic cards but can organise printable cards too.
- If you'd like just one or two gift cards, get them through our website here.
Online charity polls:
- Let your staff or clients choose where your donation goes - good for any size of donation and any size of crowd.
- Choose five or six charities from our 65 charity partners. We'll set up your poll, give you a unique link to share, and split your donation based on the votes.
From our users:
I got 40 emails from staff, very emotional emails saying thank you and how wonderful it was and what a great representation it was of who we are as a brand to give individuals the opportunity to give to a charity that mattered to them. It made us all feel so good.— David Cunningham, (Past) CEO, The Co-operative Bank
It’s so good to be giving something where the money stays in the country and makes a real impact for New Zealand, and something that all people can resonate with, as opposed to trying to find a gift that fits all. — Erin Quigley, Engagement Specialist, Kiwibank
Countdown is committed to growing local communities as well as organisations that work across New Zealand to 'do good'. As such, it made perfect sense to use The Good Registry to offer the people we work with an opportunity to spread cheer last Christmas. — Kiri Hannifin, GM of Corporate Affairs, Quality, Safety and Sustainability, Countdown
- Our downloadable information sheet - for information about Christmas gifting to print and share with your team
- Our Christmas poster/flier - for walls or tables around the office, to encourage others to create more good and less waste at Christmas
Buy a Good Gift Card - if you're not looking for corporate gifts but would like one or two for Secret Santa, team rewards, or whānau.
To help cover our costs, we have a service fee of 10%. This is deducted after donations are made, not added to your transaction. It contributes to third party transaction charges and our IT, operations and marketing costs. For more information, visit our About Us page or our Frequently Asked Questions.
Our giving elves can get your sorted! Call or email us.