We're so excited at The Good Registry today - we’ve just reached the magical milestone of our first $1 million raised for good causes!!
And we want to say THANK YOU!
Thank you from our small volunteer team - every gift you give through The Good Registry adds up to so much positive impact, and fills our hearts with joy.
Thank you from our 65 awesome charity partners - every gift through The Good Registry contributes to their mahi to make the world a better place for us all.
And thank you from Mother Earth - every gift through The Good Registry takes a bit more pressure off our planet’s stretched resources.
We’ve seen an incredible uplift in generosity this month - and there’s so much more still bubbling away. With two weeks to go until Christmas, we’re excited to see how much more good we can do before Santa gets here :)
A special shout out today for some really important and generous people who give their time, skills and support to help power The Good Registry. We couldn’t do it without them:
- Our finance team at Deloitte
- Our IT team at MageBinary
- Our admin support team at Freelancer PA
- Our legal team at Duncan Cotterill
- EightyOne and EightyOneM who help us get name out, across Aotearoa
- Cogo who share their office space with us
- Our independent trustees, Rebekah Swan and Tuhi Leaf
- Our comms guru Ainsley Harris and our amazing crew of comms interns and volunteers
- And scores of other incredible, generous, smart, wise and kind volunteers and champions (You know who you are) :)
And YOU. Thank you for being part of our community, our first $1 million and our exciting future.
Ngā mihi maioha
Christine, Tracey and Sue