All Charities Environment Kindness From Home
Sustainable Coastlines enables people to look after the places we love, by coordinating and supporting large-scale coastal clean-up and waterway restoration events, education programmes and public awareness campaigns.
Here's the difference your donation could make:
- $10 plants a native tree alongside Aotearoa’s waterways. We organise weeding and preparation of the planting site and motivate locals to maintain the site.
- $20 enables us to remove 60 litres of litter from Aotearoa’s coastlines, protecting our marine life and keeping our beaches beautiful.
- $50 provides 16 pairs of heavy duty, bamboo-fibre gloves for keeping our volunteers and staff safe during coastal clean-ups, litter data collection and tree planting.
- $100 provides a DIY beach clean-up kit for not-for-profit community groups, schools and family groups, enabling people to take action and protect their local coastline.
- $800 enables us to educate an entire class of school kids on the impacts of plastic on our environment and how to reduce waste, followed by a clean-up to connect them with their local beach and the issue at hand.
- $1,000 enables us to plant 100 native trees in one of our riparian restoration projects, to help clean up the waterways of Aotearoa and protect our climate and natural biodiversity.