All Charities Community Support Kindness From Home
InsideOUT is a national charity with the vision for all rainbow young people in Aotearoa to have a sense of belonging and safety in their schools and communities.
For over eight years we have been working with communities to achieve our aims of decreasing and preventing homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying, provide safer spaces and improving the health and wellbeing of LGBTQIA+ youth.
The difference your donation could make:
- $10 covers the cost of transport for a volunteer to visit a local school, organisation or workplace in support of creating more rainbow inclusive environments
- $25 provides a set of rainbow resources for a school
- $75 supports someone to attend the Shift Hui
- $120 funds a workshop for school staff
- $200 prints 2000 Out on the Shelves bookmarks
- $500 supports us to provide outreach to rural schools