All Charities Community Support Kindness From Home
Auckland Sexual Abuse HELP Foundation
HELP supports women and children to heal from the effects of sexual abuse.
With up to 1 in 3 girls abused before their 16th birthday, we can only provide services with the generous support of the public.
We provide counselling for survivors, a 24/7 support line and crisis call-out service across Auckland.
We also work at the top of the cliff teaching preschoolers to keep safe from abusers, and helping to empower teenage girls to connect and stand up for themselves at www.dearem.nz
- A $10 donation can cover the cost of petrol for a crisis call out for a sexual abuse victim, day or night.
- $20 pays for petrol to a court support service
- $45 helps pay for a student counselling session at a school
- $100 helps pay for a child to attend a family therapy session
- $250 pays for a therapy session for an adult survivor