All Charities International Kindness From Home
NPH New Zealand
NPH (Our Little Brothers and Sisters in Spanish) provides a loving stable home for nearly 3000 children in Latin American who cannot live with their biological family.
NPH also strengthens families by providing educational scholarships, medical care and food for needy children in the community.
The difference your donation could make:
- $10 can provide two months of art therapy classes for a child who has suffered abuse in Mexico.
- $15 gives a health check up for a family in the Dominican Republic.
- $40 supports one child for a month in the cholera ward at our St Damien Paediatric Hospital in Haiti.
- $50 = 2 pairs of custom made shoes for children with disabilities in Honduras
- $70 can give a child 3 healthy meals a day for three weeks in Bolivia.